- Please read this manual carefully before use
- Working temperature of this product is 10C to 40C, the optimal working temperature is 25C.
- Please do not use this product in the environment with temperature higher than 40C or lower than 10C.
- Please do not place this product too close to the charged object to avoid electric shock.
- Please do not use this product in the environment with humidity higher than 80%.
- Please do not place this product too close to the electromagnetic range (such as radio, mobile phone, etc.)
- Please do not expose this product to the sun or near the stove, and keep away from water.
- Please do not bump or drop this product, and do not use when it is damaged.
- Hair, sweat, hat or scarf on forehead will affect the accuracy of measurement data.
- Please make sure that the measuring distance is not more than 15cm.
- In order to get accurate, stable and reliable measurement, please measure from behind the earlobe when your forehead temperature cannot properly reflect body temperature due to sweating or other reasons.
- Please use alcohol to gently wipe the surface of this product when needed.
- In the event of a problem with this product, please contact the distributor and do not attempt to repair it by yourself.